Rules and Conditions
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the KTVL-TV viewing area, and be an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KTVL-TV (collectively, the Station), CW11, C & K Markets, LLC dba Rays Food Place, Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., CBS, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per IP address per day.
(b) To enter, log onto the KTVL News10 Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KTVL-News-10/180780400322, and click Like to access the Food Drive Challenge online contest entry page and online entry form on KTVL.com . Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, email address and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Monday, October 22, 2012 at 5:00 am PDT and ends 12:00 a.m. PST on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by the Station by 11:59 p.m. PT each Tuesday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each Wednesday during the Contest Period beginning October 24, 2012, one (1) weekly winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries, for a total of five (5) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive a $25 gift certificate redeemable at any Rays Food Place location. Each prize is valued at $25.00.
2. Winners will be notified by phone or email. Before claiming the prize, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within seven (7) days of notification at the time the winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered on KTVL-TV, CW11, or their web sites.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Sinclair Television Group Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours KTVL, 1440 Rossanley Drive, Medford, Oregon, and on the Station's website at www.KTVL.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KTVL, 1440 Rossanley Drive, Medford, OR 97501, with your request by November 30, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, C & K Markets, LLC dba Rays Food Place, Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com., Ciceron, Inc., and Buddy Media, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.